Plate and Frame Filter Press with Good Effect in Mining Industry
|FOB Price:||US $5,800-380,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,800-380,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Innovation Huayi
- Usage: Industrial, Agriculture, Hospital
- Centrifuge Installation: Horizontal
- Transport Package: Seaworthy
- Origin: Zhucheng City Shandong Province, China
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Filter
- Trademark: Innovation Huayi
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
Applications of Plate and Frame Filter Press
1. Chemical Engineering: Dyes, pigments, phosphors, reducing agents, water purification agents, etc.
2. Hospitals: Antibiotics, calcium phytate, traditional Chinese medicine, organic phosphorus, glucoamylase, etc.
3. Food & Beverage: Chinese spirit, beverage, beer, yeast, citric acid, vegetable protein, soy milk, seaweed, etc.
4. Metallurgy: Gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc, rare earth, etc.
5. Clay: Kaolin, bentonite, activated clay, porcelain clay, etc.
6. Sewage Treatment: Chemical engineering, metallurgy, electroplating, leather manufacturing, printing and dying, brewing, pharmaceutical producing, etc.
Main Characteristics of Plate and Frame Filter Press
1. This liquid solid separator has a compact structure, easy installation and few auxiliary devices.
2. A high degree of adaptability to materials enables that this filter press can separate low-concentration suspension, colloidal suspension, high-concentration suspension as well as solutions that approach to saturation.
3. A wide range of filtration area is offered, from 3-1250 m2.
4. High recycle rate and good filtration performance have been realized at the same time.
5. In comparison to conventional dewatering equipment, this plate and frame filter press provides filter cakes with water content up to 35%.
Technical Parameters of Plate and Frame Filter Press
|Model||Filtration area (m2)||Volume of filter chamber (L)||Size of filter plate (mm)||Thickness of filter cake(mm)||Dimensions of filter press (mm)|
|Model||Filtration area (m2)||Volume of filter chamber (L)||Size of filter plate (mm)||Thickness of filter cake (mm)||Dimensions of filter press (mm)|